No Products in the Cart
Make your Shakespeare unit a true Shakespeare-ience!
No matter how you teach Shakespeare, you can re-energise your curriculum with this
un-abridged version of 3 great plays. Based in scholarship and incorporating the best teaching practices, Shakespeare-ience will help your students master the Bard’s language and deepen their understanding of the characters and events in the play.
For a LITERARY STUDY of the play:
• Easy to follow side glosses make text accessible.
• Fascinating background notes throughout eep students interested.
• Page-by-page plot summaries aid comprehension.
• Play questions focus on critical analysis.
For a PERFORMANCE-BASED STUDY of the play
• Speaking, listening, writing and reading activities provide a balanced literary experience.
• Personas created by each student keep everyone in the class involved throughout the play.
• Abundant pre- and during- play suggestions help with character motivations